« Home | Contemplating... » | The unedited-edited version of ah ling being emo. ... » | I've been so good it HURT. » | Firefly... » | man boobs. » | Anyone up for Friendfinder.com? » | Cruel summer... » | Get Smorty. » | Mixing business with pleasure. » | from my collection of random pictures... »

Smoking not allowed.



*Sigh*


Way before the 1st of July, there were already ample notices around to warninform the public about the smoking ban on the 1st of July.






Taken on the 23rd June @ Starbucks in Borders during my trip down to Norwich.





Damn. I still see people smoking in the streets. To be more precise, they look very fidgety and guilty, stubbing out their cigarette butts with an air of disconnection with the very thing they are stubbing out / stepping on. It's funny, really. After putting it out, they walk away hurriedly. Hmmmm...







And this one is for Donny.



I think you agree with the graffiti writer, eh Don?




Heard that cigarettes are up by 60 sen in Malaysia. Time to really cut down..





xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!