« Home | There is a reason for everything, » | My convocation the second time around. » | See how the penguinboyfriend's dad's old junk got ... » | Get paid more for blogging with PPP. » | Is it me or is it the connection again? » | suddenly.. » | ah ling advocates staring. » | Of all the unexpected things to happen. » | GoFish.com - Do you feel like seducing a celeb? » | More pictures of Mickey. »

I should have poisoned Jon.

Heheh. I know you are probably reading this now and going "WTF, that cibai!", right Jon? ^_^

Too bad!! *sticks out tongue and middle finger at Jon*

Hahah, no hard feelings Jon, great seeing you just now, thanks for coming by. Hope to see you again before I leave yah? If not come see me off at the airport kay?


Since today is already Tuesday, I have approximately 2 days left in Malaysia.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!