« Home | Is it me or is it the connection again? » | suddenly.. » | ah ling advocates staring. » | Of all the unexpected things to happen. » | GoFish.com - Do you feel like seducing a celeb? » | More pictures of Mickey. » | Accounting made easy. » | Hallelujah! » | I am so sad. » | I Love PPP. »

Get paid more for blogging with PPP.






Gosh, did I ever say that I love blogging? All the more so when I signed up with PayPerPost to take part in the new wave of advertising, specifically called blog advertising. Well, there were many reasons why I sold my soul blog in exchange for cash (American dollars, baybee!) for PayPerPost. First, there are many many different types of opportunities coming from all sorts of advertisers. Second, there is much freedom to choose and then 'talk' about your topic of choice while getting paid for it. Third, the folks at PayPerPost seem to always be coming out with something new.

Yes, something new *drum roll please* . And this time they managed to come out with.......... PayPerPost Direct. *throws confetti and tissue paper* Wondering what is that? Yeah, I did too, for a lttle while anyway.


In a nutshell, PayPerPost Direct ensures that bloggers who accept offers for reviews or blog advertisements from advertisers get more money for their hard work by cutting out the markups or 'commissions' as compared to other competitors. (So that it is less 'sim tiah' or heart breaking when you find out that you are getting more for your work as a smaller percentage of fees is charged.) But of course there has to be a fee (albeit a small one) which PayPerPost charges. Wei, they no need to eat wan ar? (Local slang for nothing is free in this world.) Interesting. I never knew that PayPerPost only charges a 10% fee, half of that which goes to transaction fees for PayPal and credit card processing. But for what it's worth, you WILL get paid. This I can vouch for.


If you want to know more, check out the video here.





Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!