« Home | See how the penguinboyfriend's dad's old junk got ... » | Get paid more for blogging with PPP. » | Is it me or is it the connection again? » | suddenly.. » | ah ling advocates staring. » | Of all the unexpected things to happen. » | GoFish.com - Do you feel like seducing a celeb? » | More pictures of Mickey. » | Accounting made easy. » | Hallelujah! »

My convocation the second time around.

It was ....fun. And tiring. And hot (because of the thick huge-ass robe including the mortar board which made me sweat like hell). Thanks to all those who bothered to take time off to come and bring me gifts.


Loads of photos were taken, but I'm too lazy and tired to post them up now.


----------------------------------

Met the gang from Diploma course at the Curve, it was really good to catch up again after like two freakin' years. Time flies. And it is still flying.




Other than that I better get my blogging done with now, so I can sleep soon. The penguinboyfriend and I plan to take Candy to the Dog Olympics thingy at Central Park today, so that she can meet up with other doggies. heheh. Dogs need to socialize too okay? Imagine if you were a dog and were stuck in the same place day in and day out without the freedom to go out to mate.




xoxo,
ah ling




P.S: Congratulations to Donny on being an uncle. Treat him well and don't spoil him too much (literally and mentally). Heh.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!