« Home | Publish your works with authorhouse.com » | I miss my hamsters =( » | Meet that special Person dot com » | Random funny facts. » | New cars = happiness. » | No Phantom of The Opera for me. » | ah ling is pregnant. » | Las Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. » | ah ling is tired/ah ling stares at the wrong time » | An ARF SME finance option. »

Project postponed.

I'm so sad. The upcoming project has been postponed AGAIN.

Bloody hell *throws tantrum cries stamps foot*


And I wanted to travel here and there (all expenses paid summore).


*huge sigh*


But really, on the bright side all I can say now is that things really happen for a reason, eh. Because of this now the penguinboyfriend can really concentrate on his stuff, and not have to juggle work on both sides.


But we were all looking forward to this.

*cries*




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!