« Home | First Time Ever.. » | Canned tuna cravings. » | Announcing 1K Tuesdays. » | I don't want wine, give me a vine instead. » | Painting with your butt. » | The chiropractor is here to help. » | I cannot be a potato any longer. » | Wirefly announces 5 most popular smartphones. » | my CSI Las Vegas diet starts again. » | Life insurance is a must. »

The JUICE party at Cynna was....

...disappointing. Well, to me anyway. Just got back a while ago. Left kinda early for my standards, but hey, I'd rather be back home than there. The crowd seemed more "mature" tonight, or was it my imagination?


It was also my first time at Cynna (it's at Asian Heritage Row), but I managed to find the toilet on my own! Great success!!


Spotted a few local celebs there, blablablab, free flow of Carlsberg, blablabla, empty glasses got miraculously refilled....and that's about it. *yawn* I'm tired. Must be all that alcohol kicking in.


Thanks Ray, for the invites.




xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: The penguinboyfriend really did write the post below. His first time blogging. More to come soon? Hhhmmmmm....





PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!