« Home | cow => beef => McD's Prosperity burger » | How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? » | I'm officially legal!! » | the first post of the year!! » | Time to say goodbye » | my little pink Xmas present. » | Me supposed 2 b talking about me New Year resoluti... » | it's almost Christmas... » | boring weekend lar. » | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? »

wellllllll.....

today is the 3rd day in a row i've been having diarrhoea.The vomiting stopped on the 2nd day. Fuck you, Friday the 13th and also those meatballs Food poisoning sucks.Terrible terrible. I was practically pissing from my ass during the first 2 days lar. Eww rite. Summore i don't think i lost any weight.


--------------------------------------------------

Chinese New Year is near. Damnit, it seems to be getting earlier and earlier on in the year.

--------------------------------------------------

Visited my twin cousins for the first time earlier. Myra and Heather. So girlie girlie names rite? Their birthdays fall on the 7th of January. Luckily not 2 days earlier, so i won't have to share birthday celebrations or something with them. Hahah. So nobody in the family has stolen the limelight from me yet.Woot.

--------------------------------------------------

mother got me a new wallet. WEird. I was wondering whther i should go down to Guess to get myself one, when she came back from shopping and i kid you not, handed me a Red Guess box. Yeah, she got me a new wallet/clutch from Guess. Kinda wide, and i had to throw a few of my cards away, but still there's plenty more room for cash. *hint hint*

which reminds me that i should blog about my pressies here, in case any of you read the blog to find out whether i did blog about your presents..hahah!! But seriously. I got some great presents (cash also!!)this year, and i'm loving them all.

The Nine West Charm bracelet - tankyew Ying!
Swarowski neckalce - thanks tetek leong n pei yi..
BIDIBADABIDIBADA garnet(<--hahah!!) - terima kasih, Ng Madagascar Ah Karen!
a stripper - MUahahahah!! Nice one hor, Lean? Thanks, but he really should have just
removed his towel!!!

an I.O.U letter from the boyfriend - o_O""""""""" ( no worries there, if i don't get my present within 3 months or so i will just have to get myself one using his mastercard which is nicely nestled in one of the card slots in my new wallet ^__^)

and cash from the boyfriend's mother and relatives -_- (paiseh paiseh, but also much appreciated)

-----------------------------------------------

"3 years", I said.

Which leaves me with 2 years and 2 months to go.



"Dear God,

Please give me the strength to get through this forthcoming 2 years and 2 months and whatever else which will be thrown at me, for he means so much to me. Amen."




- Ah Ling -

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!