« Home | it's almost Christmas... » | boring weekend lar. » | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? » | "I was not open to your suggestions..." » | me got to hold a real gun!! » | this has got to stop... » | Pictures / random stuff / the jambu with pubic hair » | Zouk abuse.. » | The "Vinegar Boy" Saga. » | I'm still alive!! »

Me supposed 2 b talking about me New Year resolutions...

...but i just got back from Malacca and I don't feel like blogging about my New Year resolutions.Heh.


Belated blessed Christmas, by the way.


So guess what i got from the boyfriend for Xmas?

(Hint : something small and pink.)

Answer will be out tomorrow(or in a few days time if I feel like it, nyehnyeh).


---------------------------------------------------


Oh, back to doing my assignments....

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!