« Home | my little pink Xmas present. » | Me supposed 2 b talking about me New Year resoluti... » | it's almost Christmas... » | boring weekend lar. » | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? » | "I was not open to your suggestions..." » | me got to hold a real gun!! » | this has got to stop... » | Pictures / random stuff / the jambu with pubic hair » | Zouk abuse.. »

Time to say goodbye

to the year 2005.

To the year which started off pretty badly for me and seems to be working out just fine *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*


To all the people who are going to usher in the New Year, may you do so surrounded by your nearest and dearest.


I know I'm (most probably)going to (hopefully)guy watchparty with the penguinboyfriend.Muahahahah!!


Happi New Year and I'll prolly start blogging again next year.Yay!!^_^


*Hwugs*,



-ah ling-

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!