« Home | the first post of the year!! » | Time to say goodbye » | my little pink Xmas present. » | Me supposed 2 b talking about me New Year resoluti... » | it's almost Christmas... » | boring weekend lar. » | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? » | "I was not open to your suggestions..." » | me got to hold a real gun!! » | this has got to stop... »

I'm officially legal!!

That means I am now eligible to vote and club(legally.Hahah!)


That also means I can now definately be hanged if I were to do something the law condemns..


---------------------------------------------


While at Coffeebean earlier:

The boyfriend : Hey ling, you're in JUICE (clubbing mag)!
(pause)

And Karen also! And her boobs are censored!!


*sweat*


Damnit, I'll admit that she has cleavage. And I don't. What little cleavage i had shrunk away with my ass ( machiamlar my ass is now very small). But still...


------------------------------------------------


So yeah, check out the copy of JUICE December issue. So happens the boyfriend saw pictures of a guy who used to be after his ex-girlfriend. Seems that he is quite a good graffiti artist. (If any of you actually bothers to check it out, that guy's name is Joe, and he's the one with lots of tattoos modeling the skeleton t-shirt.)



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!