« Home | How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? » | I'm officially legal!! » | the first post of the year!! » | Time to say goodbye » | my little pink Xmas present. » | Me supposed 2 b talking about me New Year resoluti... » | it's almost Christmas... » | boring weekend lar. » | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? » | "I was not open to your suggestions..." »

cow => beef => McD's Prosperity burger

yeah lar,

the beef was so juicy. Sorry cow. But you definately died for a good cause.


------------------------------------------------

Clubbing was...hohoho.Clubbing. What more can i say? Alcohol, loud thumping music, cigarettes and cake. Girls with big boobs(not me though. Sad..), wannabe shufflers, ice cubes and thongs( the ones used to pick up ice with).


Yup, that's about it...

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!