« Home | Me supposed 2 b talking about me New Year resoluti... » | it's almost Christmas... » | boring weekend lar. » | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? » | "I was not open to your suggestions..." » | me got to hold a real gun!! » | this has got to stop... » | Pictures / random stuff / the jambu with pubic hair » | Zouk abuse.. » | The "Vinegar Boy" Saga. »

my little pink Xmas present.

Could you guess what i got for my Xmas pressie from the boyfriend?



Bearbear with my new pink Motorola H500 headset.


I was quite happi, not because he got me something pink(ok-lah! i like pink-lar, cannot meh?!), but because he actually remembered me saying that I liked it. Which means that contrary to popular belief, he really does listen to me yak away at times.hahah!

(Does that mean that i can get the Pink Razr to go with this? Hmmmm....)


---------------------------------------------

And for my upcoming 21st birthday celebrations, you people who received a call from me today regarding the clubbing bit, please don't forget about it yah..


DATE : 7th January 2006
TIME : To be confirmed
VENUE: Nouvo, Jalan SI (almost confirmed)


(Psst. The boyfriend is coming along, even though he doesnt like to go to these sort of places. Jackie is bring his girlfriend ( You'd better, man!!). Ms. Ho is bringing her boyfriend.And many other reasons to be there..)


--------------------------------------------

My mother just asked me how I would like to celebrate my birthday, and I told her that I would like to sleep it away o_O .OMG. Cannot lar!! cos I have class on that day! *cries* Nevermind lar, just skip class onli, hor.. *whistles*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!