« Home | So how many calories did I burn yesterday? » | "I was not open to your suggestions..." » | me got to hold a real gun!! » | this has got to stop... » | Pictures / random stuff / the jambu with pubic hair » | Zouk abuse.. » | The "Vinegar Boy" Saga. » | I'm still alive!! » | Happi 27th / the new dog » | Oprah's take on men. »

boring weekend lar.

super fucking KKNbehCCB bored.


Neway, here are some pictures.


at the recent PIKOM PC fair, i tried on "headphones".



(look carefully of course they are optical mice (mouses?))


the pair i bought :




from AVF, 3 months warrenty. Onli RM19. Not too bad for 19 Ringgit eh.


Here are 2 more pictures from the fair:

Alicia & Karen:



Ah Ling & Karen:


Me cam-whoreing ( poor poor Karen had to keep deleting the earlier pictures of me cos i was like " SO fat!! Why are my eyes half-closed wan? So ugly!! DELETE!!"):






Additional picture which has absolutely nothing to do with the PC fair at all...:

Candid shot of Mr. Khut (a.k.a. the boyfriend) @ Jusco Malacca:




----------------------------------------------

Before I get back to my boring weekend, guess what this is:




Dunno if i've alreadi posted up pictures of the above before, those who alread know are excluded from guessing.


Also anybody know what i can get the boyfriend's father? I would get him a box of shotgun shells (RM 25 onli!!) but d-uh. I can't buy them since I don't have a gun license. Any suggestions?? I would be forever grateful lar..hhehehe..

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!