« Home | Bra colour is latest Facebook fad. » | I TULAN!! » | Random conversations with the boyfriend, » | A belated Merry Xmas everyone.. » | When in Egypt, don't dress like.. » | Unwrapping post - Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap XL in ... » | We're back!! » | The expensive lifestyle in Barcelona. » | Hola! from Barcelona... » | I is going to Barcelona tomorrow, so until then, h... »

Packing, packing..

just finished packing one box yesterday night, but how come it looks as if there is still so much stuff left?! *headache*

Also have to figure out which stuff to bring back in my luggage (as the boyfriend said, obviously I'm not going to say "hey, I've got presents for you, but please wait for 2 months when my boxes arrive") for SOME PEOPLE..*ehem ehem*

Anyhow the constantly falling snow and rain is seriously dampening my mood for shopping. I don't feel like leaving the house at all, nether does the boyfriend.

Thank god for online shopping.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!