« Home | Unwrapping post - Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap XL in ... » | We're back!! » | The expensive lifestyle in Barcelona. » | Hola! from Barcelona... » | I is going to Barcelona tomorrow, so until then, h... » | My new haircut @ Love Your Hair, Sheffield, » | R.I.P my little Sarah Nanako Potato Tancredi ;( » | Wanna see my pussy lighter? » | BRAND NEW Sigma 70-300mm for Sony/Minolta fit. » | Look at the 'World's Worst' E-Fit Sketch. »

When in Egypt, don't dress like..


..this, apparently.





Taken at Park Guell, Barcelona.


Obviously it's me, dressed for a scorching hot day, while hordes of other tourists around are all bundled up in their winter jackets wtf -__-"

I plead my case ; it was damn bloody SCORCHING HOT. Kind of like being back home in Malaysia. The heat could fry eggs (No kidding).

Am trying to do a bit of research before our trip to Egypt tomorrow, and I have been distracted, I'm afraid. Time to kip soon anyway.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!