« Home | My new haircut @ Love Your Hair, Sheffield, » | R.I.P my little Sarah Nanako Potato Tancredi ;( » | Wanna see my pussy lighter? » | BRAND NEW Sigma 70-300mm for Sony/Minolta fit. » | Look at the 'World's Worst' E-Fit Sketch. » | Black hole. » | I is going to Spain!! » | Unwrapping post - Burberry Shimmer Check Tote » | MIgraine attack! » | LV Taiga wallet for men. »

I is going to Barcelona tomorrow, so until then, happi looking at ah ling's cleavage and arse.

Will be there till the 10th. Keep reading though, you never know if I will get a chance to bullshit blog while in Spain! Oh and please keep clicking on Nuffnang ads you see around the blog hehehe..thank you and much kisses.






Oh, and till I'm back here's a picture of my non-existent cleavage (And our uber messy room)...











as well as a picture of my arse.







More pictures from this series can be seen in the boyfriend's facebook photo albums. Go see go see!!


xoxo,
ah ling




P.S: Kanasai, I haven't finished packing yet *runs around screaming*


Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!