« Home | Wanna see my pussy lighter? » | BRAND NEW Sigma 70-300mm for Sony/Minolta fit. » | Look at the 'World's Worst' E-Fit Sketch. » | Black hole. » | I is going to Spain!! » | Unwrapping post - Burberry Shimmer Check Tote » | MIgraine attack! » | LV Taiga wallet for men. » | Of Miss Sixty and Diesel's 'tetek' tops. » | For ah Karen.... »

R.I.P my little Sarah Nanako Potato Tancredi ;(




Some of you may have seen the above written on my Facebook wall..






Goodbye Potato (full name - Sarah Nanako Potato Tancredi - Named after the lady in Prison Break because our hamster was always trying to escape)





















We miss you! Hope you're having fun running on that big hamster wheel up in the sky...




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!