« Home | We're back!! » | The expensive lifestyle in Barcelona. » | Hola! from Barcelona... » | I is going to Barcelona tomorrow, so until then, h... » | My new haircut @ Love Your Hair, Sheffield, » | R.I.P my little Sarah Nanako Potato Tancredi ;( » | Wanna see my pussy lighter? » | BRAND NEW Sigma 70-300mm for Sony/Minolta fit. » | Look at the 'World's Worst' E-Fit Sketch. » | Black hole. »

Unwrapping post - Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap XL in calfskin.




How ironic life is. The boyfriend got a call 2 days ago from the Chanel boutique in Manchester saying that the bag he wanted had been reserved for him wtf. And so we went down to Manchester yesterday for a spot of shopping and to pick up my new baby.





Anyway, here it goes:























And look! Finally!!




Hello baby!! <333





The price HAS GONE UP unfortunately, so I no longer paid the amount as mentioned HERE though. Bloody hell. The price for the Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap XL in Calfskin is now GBP 1920.


Thank you dear parents!! =) Bless my mummy for telling me not to walk away empty-handed from the Chanel boutique if I couldn't get this bag. Now the hunt is on for HER Chanel bag instead.

My mummy's advice "Buy one, save RM xxxx. The more you buy, the more you save. So buy more!!" -__-"


xoxo,
ah ling


P.S: My watch present from the boyfriend also arrived! I <333 it too..Thank you so very much, beebee. *MUAXXXXXXXXXXXX* *Happy happy!*

P.P.S: Prolly the prices of other branded goods have gone up too? Haven't had time to check the LV website yet though...Hmmmmm..


Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!