« Home | When in Egypt, don't dress like.. » | Unwrapping post - Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap XL in ... » | We're back!! » | The expensive lifestyle in Barcelona. » | Hola! from Barcelona... » | I is going to Barcelona tomorrow, so until then, h... » | My new haircut @ Love Your Hair, Sheffield, » | R.I.P my little Sarah Nanako Potato Tancredi ;( » | Wanna see my pussy lighter? » | BRAND NEW Sigma 70-300mm for Sony/Minolta fit. »

A belated Merry Xmas everyone..

yes, have been away from home for the past few days celebrating Xmas in the home of friends.

We're having a White Christmas here in the UK (which sounds a whole lot more fun than it really is).

Don't really feel like updating now, and besides my fingers are a little bit numb from the cold.

Back later and if I'm not, Happy New Year in advance.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!