« Home | The parents are coming! » | Goodbye to my G1 Google phone soon.. » | Of Evisu Genes and more... » | Bits and pieces of my world lately.. » | Aku punya visa sudah okay! (My visa is done!) » | To Alton Towers we go.. » | The internet connection is shite... » | The only true D-cup boobs » | X-Men Origins - Wolverine » | Sony PSP 3000 »

A purple-haired Chinese guy..

..just sent me a message in Facebook saying :

"Nice 2 meet u here..
i'm Crave chin live in kl...
wat about u ?
can i have any contact for chat wif u or date u ? hehe"


-__-""


Damn sedih.


Anyway, go check out his profile if you wish. I've given him enough (UNPAID summore wtf) publicity on my blog as it is.

Labels:

kill him x3....... wtfbbq, he terribly hopeless is his biz but dun ever try to think he manage to pull my girl girl, different class ok???? He is no class actually

okay lah, kill him x 12 (4x3) lol...

-__-"" violent-nya, teman-teman aku..ishish

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!