« Home | Of Evisu Genes and more... » | Bits and pieces of my world lately.. » | Aku punya visa sudah okay! (My visa is done!) » | To Alton Towers we go.. » | The internet connection is shite... » | The only true D-cup boobs » | X-Men Origins - Wolverine » | Sony PSP 3000 » | Dolphins and humans... » | Exhausting week... »

Goodbye to my G1 Google phone soon..

Beebee's suggestion:

1) Unlock the phone
2) Ask a friend's help to bring it back to Malaysia and give it to my father
3) Get me a new phone (Blackberry!)

So far:

1) He's taken the phone to be unlocked

and now am waiting for our friend to help me bring it back home.
And then choose my new phone? Lol..

I want a Blackberry!! Hurhurhurhur...



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!