« Home | Aku punya visa sudah okay! (My visa is done!) » | To Alton Towers we go.. » | The internet connection is shite... » | The only true D-cup boobs » | X-Men Origins - Wolverine » | Sony PSP 3000 » | Dolphins and humans... » | Exhausting week... » | Getting inked soonGot inked, hopefullyFINALLY. » | Webhostinggeeks.com »

Bits and pieces of my world lately..




..as shown by a collection of random pictures of sorts.



At my colleague's church wedding ceremony.







Wedding car used in aforementioned wedding.






Attended the party at night as well. English parties for weddings are normally held at pubs! I didn't know that =)



Damn, I felt so short there. That's what I get for not wearing high heels =/





...To be continued...


Blogger is really really slow today, and it'd doing my head in, just trying to upload a picture 5 times in a row without any success..


More later.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!