« Home | To Alton Towers we go.. » | The internet connection is shite... » | The only true D-cup boobs » | X-Men Origins - Wolverine » | Sony PSP 3000 » | Dolphins and humans... » | Exhausting week... » | Getting inked soonGot inked, hopefullyFINALLY. » | Webhostinggeeks.com » | I miss my baby Candy!! »

Aku punya visa sudah okay! (My visa is done!)


Hooray for that!! Exactly one month to the dot since the UK Border Agency received my passport, my visa has now been extended!


Went to Bradford (2hours away from Sheffield by bus) last Wednesday for the court hearing regarding his visa application, (acted as an impromptu translator as well wtf) and it was over in less than 3 minutes, really..The thing is, the other half is now waiting for them to finish processing his =.=
TOLD HIM TO SEND MORE THAN ONE MONTH'S BANK STATEMENT BUT GUYS NEVER LISTEN DO THEY?!







Looks like we'll get to celebrate another Christmas in England.


xoxo,
ah ling



Labels: , , ,

HUH?! Does that mean you wont be coming back this year???
So sad, missing u wei

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!