« Home | I own Donny' ass on Facebook / ah ling needs men » | A few more reason why I <333 my other half. » | Bite my ass please. » | Dating Challenge: Crossing the 'Friend Zone' » | The fastest yumcha session I ever had. » | Housekeeping & Krispy Kreme doughnuts. » | Wesak Day tests my patience. » | Leona Lewis - Better in Time » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Letters to the boyfriend - Tiga Ringgit Malaysia. »

Vulnerable and emo at the worse times.



Please explain why I feel vulnerable and down at the worse times.










I feel so caged up, causing me to be agitated and moody over nothing or trivial things.








I can't do this any longer. Just help me get this over and done with.




Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!