« Home | Garden fountains as gift ideas, anyone? » | Gelato!! » | So embarrassing-leh! » | An interesting orgy eh? » | Oh, just get rid of your poker face. » | Sleepless nights. » | I can handle threesomes. » | Know of any Kernicterus sufferers? » | Tomorrow have to work leh! » | Aero is <333. »

And another one turns old22.


Happi Birthday sis!!


Thanks for all the 'good clean' *ehem* fun.


*hugs*



We were as we were one year ago.



I see Tetek Leong! xD



Sorry, no pictures from this year. Yet.




xoxo,
ah ling


P.S: Tomorrow, my
Marc Jacobs
bag will finally get to see the sunlight in Malaysia, so this means that I can finally stop whining about not using it. HOWEVER, my arms are still as fat as ever. Damn.

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!