« Home | An interesting orgy eh? » | Oh, just get rid of your poker face. » | Sleepless nights. » | I can handle threesomes. » | Know of any Kernicterus sufferers? » | Tomorrow have to work leh! » | Aero is <333. » | Beanbags, beanbags! » | Decisions are difficult. » | GoLive! Mobile »

So embarrassing-leh!

OMFG!

I tripped and according to my colleague, I bent my body and swung my handbag around (hey, I TRIPPED okay? What did you expect me to do? Catwalk and do the royal wave!?) before nearly falling into the huge murky puddle of water.


I tripped in front of so many people who were having dinner at the restaurant behind us.Wtf. My colleague was laughing so much, wtf =.=" If they were laughing, may they have choked on their food. But anyway, my right foot is now sprained. Damn effed up okay? Hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow so I can drive to work. *sigh*


Not a good week. Not a good week at all.

And Joyce, condolences again on your loss.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!