« Home | Coupon directory ; bargain mania. » | Do you need help from Yahoo! Malaysia Q& A's forum? » | End of bumming days. » | www.carguygarage.com » | I'm hungry so.. » | The Photo Blanket Difference - personalize your be... » | Whoring Andrew Ah Drew + L'Oreal Purezone. » | Whogets.com - contests with a twist. » | more photos of Rome. » | Mortgages and loans for poor credit rating holders. »

Who Needs Love?

"Oooh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
No I don't need that at all, not I

I'm, tired of love
Yeah, sick of love
I've taken more than enough"


Razorlight - Who Needs Love?


-------------------------------------------


I think the lyrics above more than sum up my mood perfectly.






This girl was oblivious to all happenings at the Sheffield Fayre.



I wish I could live in oblivion but I cannot deny the fact that this shite has been happening one too many times and it is really pissing me off right now.

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!