« Home | Mortgages and loans for poor credit rating holders. » | surprise surprise. » | Tattoo lovers unite. » | A few more pictures of Rome. » | I wanna use my Marc Jacobs Pan-Am bag » | mySparks on MySpace. » | Interestingly enough.. » | Mooncake festival? » | I'm still alive » | I'm hungry! »

more photos of Rome.

Sorry for the lack of updates, have been so damn unmotivated to blog. Digging the laptop out from the bag and looking for the cables and stuff have been too tiring as well. I'm just lazy.


Anyway, check it out. A Roman gladiator crossing the road at the Colleseum in bright daylight. For a moment I felt as if I was stuck in the wrong century.







Silver ballet flats and roman sandals not fuck me pumps like those in Amy Winehouse's song.







Just an example of glorious Italian food. I <333 Italian food okay. I think it can be even better than the men. Joking-lah! *runs for cover*





Saw this in the grounds of the Vatican Museum. Can anyone please tell me what this golden ball is supposed to represent? I don't get it.










I miss the breakfast cappucinoes at the small little cafe near Termini station.







xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: At many places in Rome I wished that I had a wide-angle conversion lens. *sigh* just got a display protector and UV filter thingy for my camera. Mahal!! Expensive!! Have to sell ass soon...

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!