« Home | End of bumming days. » | www.carguygarage.com » | I'm hungry so.. » | The Photo Blanket Difference - personalize your be... » | Whoring Andrew Ah Drew + L'Oreal Purezone. » | Whogets.com - contests with a twist. » | more photos of Rome. » | Mortgages and loans for poor credit rating holders. » | surprise surprise. » | Tattoo lovers unite. »

Do you need help from Yahoo! Malaysia Q& A's forum?

You can view this question in Yahoo! Malaysia HERE.



Q : Is this normal plz help!?

ik that a bunch of people are gonna say that im way too young to know wat im talkin about but i KNOW wat im talkin about! im only 13 but im in love. i have loved him for a year now. he's my ex bf and we both love eachother still. he has asked me out but idk im im ready to take the chance of getting hurt again. i really do love him and i know that i do. i have had other bf's but he is way diffrent. even adults can tell that i love him. so my question is: is it normal for a 13 year old girl to love some1 this deeply?

* 2 minutes ago
* - 3 days left to answer.



ah ling's answer:


< bitch mode >


Dah-linggg, if you KNOW what you are talking about in the first place, then WHY DID THIS QUESTION EVEN ARISE??!? And he is only probably trying to get in your pants. Trust me. I thought I knew all about love at 13. Nearly a decade later I am still trying to figure it out. At 13, I was one hell of a horny bitch mess of raging hormones. You probably are too. Always remember that puberty is a bitch, and I am so sorry, but apparently so am I.


P.S: Please brush up on your spelling and grammar.


< /bitch mode >





xoxo,

the bitch herself ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

=.=""

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!