« Home | CreepColony.com » | I came, I saw, I bought. » | updated links. » | HELLO HOT ITALIAN MEN! » | Shopping day. » | Booty luv » | ah ling has a surprise. » | Run, Fat Boy, Run. » | the Man-bag. » | Jumptojobs.co.uk »

ah ling's shoe fetish story.



When I first packed to come here, I thought that only 3 pairs would be more than sufficient.







Sorry darling readers, you'll have to cran your neck sideways.




One pair for sports/running/walking/running away from perverts and/or serial killers activities, one pair of slippers, one pair of high heels.






And now, less than 3 months later, my shoe fetishstory has extended to this:







See my newest pair of Nikes? *squeal* Sad to say I will most probably have to send some pairs back because I will NOT carry around 9 pairs of footwear with me (9 pairs because I will be wearing one, lol).




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!