« Home | I wanna shop for my Candy. » | The Final MyList » | Spy Sweeper rids pesky spyware. » | scenery pictures. » | Shit Debt happens. » | Seen a dragonfruit plant before? » | I like handsome muscular guys. » | A telescope to see the man on the moon and more. » | I'm here + pictures of my new room. » | This is more stressful than getting married / Hair... »

Selling off part of my Coach collection.




Yep. Because I just bought my latest baby have too many handbags/bags. They are all authentic. Yes, I don't do fakes. Bags are back in Malaysia, btw, so I'll get someone to post them/ pass them to you.




1) Coach Signature Demi Pouch in Khaki/Gold. Brand New, never used minus tags.
Make me an offer.







2) Coach Ipod Shuffle Gen 1 case in Gold. New with tags. RM 120.







Interested?

Contact me at +00 44 7786 938 178 (UK number, shameless self-promotions, heheh) OR leave me a comment OR drop me a mail at: intrepidstar@yahoo.com with the title : COACH for sale and leave me your contact details OR catch me on MSN/friendster.




*thanks to my darling penguinboyfriend for the pictures.*sayang**






Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!