« Home | I'm so blessed/New addition to my collection. » | Bomb hoax at Penang Bridge. » | Womansavers.com - For all the ladies out there. » | No wonder the eyebags are back in my life. » | Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co. » | The JUICE party at Cynna was.... » | First Time Ever.. » | Canned tuna cravings. » | Announcing 1K Tuesdays. » | I don't want wine, give me a vine instead. »

Thanks for saying that ah ling takes naked photos in public.

What the hell man, this would be like the god-knows hundredth time people say that I look as if I'm not wearing anything when taking certain photos.In public!!


I'm talking about THIS POST HERE in response to THIS PICTURE HERE.Please excuse the cheesy grin on my face as I was tipsy the flash blinded me.


Bah. As if the penguinboyfriend would allow me to take such pictures.





xoxo,
ah ling




Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!