« Home | Bomb hoax at Penang Bridge. » | Womansavers.com - For all the ladies out there. » | No wonder the eyebags are back in my life. » | Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co. » | The JUICE party at Cynna was.... » | First Time Ever.. » | Canned tuna cravings. » | Announcing 1K Tuesdays. » | I don't want wine, give me a vine instead. » | Painting with your butt. »

I'm so blessed/New addition to my collection.


Today I got a little surprise because the penguinboyfriend's ex-boss came back from the States and got me a little present. What were you thinking of?
Thanks Mr. H!!



hehehehe.


Let me give you a hint.












Done guessing? Let me show you:





The front of the Coach Watercolor Skinny.







The back.







What it looks like with my keys in it:







Another good thing is that I can also fit my ipod nano in it:








xoxo,
ah ling










Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!