« Home | Womansavers.com - For all the ladies out there. » | No wonder the eyebags are back in my life. » | Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co. » | The JUICE party at Cynna was.... » | First Time Ever.. » | Canned tuna cravings. » | Announcing 1K Tuesdays. » | I don't want wine, give me a vine instead. » | Painting with your butt. » | The chiropractor is here to help. »

Bomb hoax at Penang Bridge.

How sad is this?

Apparently thousands of Penangites were caught in a massive jam when the Penang Bridge was closed for more than two hours because police received a call saying that there was a bomb on the bridge. And this happened AFTER WORK.


I bet those people who were affected wished that they had stayed in for overtime! And I'll also bet that there were many people who wished that they went to the toilet before leaving the office! Also I would like to bet on the people affected beating the person who called in the bomb threat to death. Because if it were me, I'd sure as heck do that.


Sorry, just being extremely mean there.


Read more about the result of a really stupid person who had nothing better to do with time on his/her hands HERE.




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!