« Home | Counting calories made easy with "Easy Calorie Cou... » | Updated My List of bloggers. » | My List for bloggers. » | Curtains (and more!) aplenty to beautify your house. » | I want to kill strangle knock someone cry. » | Big Web Link's unique concept » | Lord of the Rings Parody » | How to know if you have too much things on your mind. » | Largest Blog Comment Chain World Record Attempt » | I just missed the 1k opp!! »

Dim sum me.

Remember my earlier post about Dim Sum My Ass? Well, sometimes it's best to be careful for what you wish for.


I had dim sum TWICE yesterday(cos today is already the wee hours of friday-mar).


I only have pictures of the dim sum outing at night, but I'm too lazy to post them now, besides I wan to finish blogging as soon as possible so I can wake up early tomorrow for dim sum (please DON'T ask WHY).



xoxo,
ah ling



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!