« Home | Bride and groom » | Sci-edge is not fiction. » | Much to blog about but kinda lazy to do so now. » | 4rehabilitation.com - drug rehab referral site » | I call this one 'Frustration'. » | Turning sites into money. » | I had a visitor from Colombia. » | Home heaters are great for people who can't stand ... » | Mr. Finger. Me. » | Baskin Robbins' ice cream helps me relax. »

Yoji Biomehanika is COMING TO TOWN!!

OMFG!!! Last year we went to the Renault F1 pit party to see/hear Tiesto spin. This year YOJI BIOMEHANIKA IS COMING!!! *throws confetti handbag paper bra handphone in air*

I want to go!! I MUST GO !!! AND I WILL GO!!!! Imagine him spinning 'Hardstyle Disco' live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*excited excited excited*




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!