« Home | The penguinboyfriend is out... » | Go 360 degrees for better workplace harmony. » | Corn helps you de-constipate. » | Pay Day Cash Advance Loans » | back and tired. » | Thanks for saying that ah ling takes naked photos ... » | I'm so blessed/New addition to my collection. » | Bomb hoax at Penang Bridge. » | Womansavers.com - For all the ladies out there. » | No wonder the eyebags are back in my life. »

Heartvault - storing memories in a scrapbook





*Advertisement*


When I first clicked on this opportunity to see what it was all about, I found the name a bit confusing. With a name like Heartvault, at first I thought it had something to do with health. I can kick myself right now for being so silly and jumping to conclusions as the site had absolutely nothing to do with health.

Instead, after looking through their site, I now know that Heartvault is a site for creating an online scrapbook. The best free photo and video sharing sites are now being given a run for their money with the existence of Heartvault as you can combine videos, music and photos into your own personal online scrapbook. It's easy to see which are videos as there is a 'V' in the corner of the scrapbook to let viewers know. I like the fact that the pictures are automatically enlarged if you click on them. I also like that you can choose to have the sound turned off or turned on while viewing the scrapbook (perfect for viewing in the office without your boss having to know). Did I mention that there are cute colourful graphics?





Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!