« Home | Thanks for saying that ah ling takes naked photos ... » | I'm so blessed/New addition to my collection. » | Bomb hoax at Penang Bridge. » | Womansavers.com - For all the ladies out there. » | No wonder the eyebags are back in my life. » | Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co. » | The JUICE party at Cynna was.... » | First Time Ever.. » | Canned tuna cravings. » | Announcing 1K Tuesdays. »

back and tired.

Roadtrips are <3.

Especially impromptu ones. The idea of this one to Genting was conceived while talking cock before, during and after a steamboat dinner in USJ, Subang.

(Steamboat love! Haven't had steamboat for a long time already, and this steamboat was quite nice with half tom yam soup and half clear soup).

But now i'm tired (tired after 'visiting Uncle Lim'). And too darn lazy to elaborate. Happi waiting for updates hor.



xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: Surprisingly I didn't find it that cold! Was mentally patting myself on the head for being able to stand the cold when the penguinboyfriend remarked that the climate up in Genting is becoming hotter. =.=""




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!