« Home | North Cyprus properties. » | The wedding : Part 2 with photos » | Review of www.mortagelowdown.com » | Project postponed. » | Publish your works with authorhouse.com » | I miss my hamsters =( » | Meet that special Person dot com » | Random funny facts. » | New cars = happiness. » | No Phantom of The Opera for me. »

The only thing missing is the old man snoring.

Sorry, in case you can't follow my random trail of thought, I was talking about the topic above in relation to "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring"...blablabla.


It's storming, in fact. What an absolutely fanstastic time to cuddle up in bed with your other half to sleep. Sex is optional. Muahahahaha. Evil ah ling *reaches up and polishes fake halo*


Maybe I should sleep early. Maybe I will. Or maybe I won't. Bah. Decisions. *runs away and hides*




xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!