« Home | Turning sites into money. » | I had a visitor from Colombia. » | Home heaters are great for people who can't stand ... » | Mr. Finger. Me. » | Baskin Robbins' ice cream helps me relax. » | The penguin'sboyfriend's new toy. » | Indulgence is bliss. » | Iconplant(dot)com » | The connection feels as slow as I do today. » | I had aphrodisiacs for my late lunch. »

I call this one 'Frustration'.









Believe me ; sometimes frustration has the ability to make people feel like knocking their heads on the wall repeatedly. Check out the blood splatter, man. I'm a sadist since I like drawing nonsense like this. This makes you one too (okay, in a way) since you are looking at it. Thanks for wasting a few seconds of your life marveling at my masterpiece, and a few more reading this. You guys are fantastic, really.





xoxo,
ah ling




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!