« Home | Home heaters are great for people who can't stand ... » | Mr. Finger. Me. » | Baskin Robbins' ice cream helps me relax. » | The penguin'sboyfriend's new toy. » | Indulgence is bliss. » | Iconplant(dot)com » | The connection feels as slow as I do today. » | I had aphrodisiacs for my late lunch. » | Hotel reservations made easy. » | stuck together for 2 years/ Happy 2nd Anniversary »

I had a visitor from Colombia.

Seriously. On my blog. Hola there!!


------------------------------


God, I'm supposed to be sleeping earlier and instead I'm staying up later and later. This is bad. Why? Because the time I sleep is normally time for others to wake up and go to work. *sigh* Being a night owl is bad. Take me now, for instance. I haven't bathed yet (okay, actually not too bad. The penguin boyfriend is out right now and if he hasn't gone home yet, haha! I'm not the only person who hasn't bathed yet *glee*).



Anyone from Asia reading this blog right now? Be good and go sleep soon yah? Or else you might just get horrendous eyebags just like me.




xoxo,
ah ling


P.S : I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THE PENGUINBOYFRIEND JUST MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE IS BACK HOME ALREADY! THIS MEANS THAT I'M THE SMELLY ONE NOW. *HHMPHH*




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!