« Home | Indulgence is bliss. » | Iconplant(dot)com » | The connection feels as slow as I do today. » | I had aphrodisiacs for my late lunch. » | Hotel reservations made easy. » | stuck together for 2 years/ Happy 2nd Anniversary » | ComputerRentals.com » | Foot fetish day. » | It's my birthday and I'll do whatever I want to. » | The name's Bond. Savings bond. »

The penguin'sboyfriend's new toy.

Quite literally, a toy.


Bought this for him earlier on when we were in Tesco. Don't ask me why I got this for him, after all we all know that I am inclined to waste money an impulse buyer and a sucker for anything cute. Does this answer your question why I am together with the penguinboyfriend?







Guess what's blue, floats and squeaks?




A blue rubber duck-lah.



The duckie's butt.





Duckie with its tag attached.









The rubber duckie is darn cute right? It was the last one there. The remaining ones were GREEN. *lalalalala squeaks duck*







xoxo,
ah ling




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!