« Home | I had aphrodisiacs for my late lunch. » | Hotel reservations made easy. » | stuck together for 2 years/ Happy 2nd Anniversary » | ComputerRentals.com » | Foot fetish day. » | It's my birthday and I'll do whatever I want to. » | The name's Bond. Savings bond. » | stupid solitaire. » | Pingo!The last calling card you will ever need. » | Warning! I am in Pass My Shotgun mode. »

The connection feels as slow as I do today.

Yes, I feel sluggish.

It could be due to either :

a) my nightmares

or

b) the usage of my strength on Sunday due to playing paintball again.


Yes, you read it right. Played paintball again, and I'm kind of ashamed to say that the most prominent bruise this time on my knee was not because I got shot, but rather because I banged my knee with my marker repeatedly while crawling. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why I will never be chosen to serve my country under any circumstances. I bet even if I were the last able-bodied person around in a place overrun with goats, the army would never choose me. They'd rather choose goats, just you wait and see.




xoxo,
ah ling



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!