« Home | Be Delicious. » | i got a miniature... » | Joyce, Joyce. *shakes head* » | Use your plastic wisely. » | i remember when.. » | Plastic is good. » | being forced to.. » | Are you prepared for Valentine's Day? » | ah ling, ah ling. » | Puzzle piece here. »

Spinning Around.


"I'm through with the past
Ain't no point in looking back
The future will be
And did I forget to mention that I found a new direction
And it leads back to me?"


Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around



--------------------------------------

You guys know I don't really post song lyrics here, but there's a reason why I'm doing this(obviously i'm not going to say what for or for whom), and if you happen to be reading this, I suggest you read the lyrics properly and see if they apply to your life right nowat any given time.

Happy pondering.


xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!