« Home | Joyce, Joyce. *shakes head* » | Use your plastic wisely. » | i remember when.. » | Plastic is good. » | being forced to.. » | Are you prepared for Valentine's Day? » | ah ling, ah ling. » | Puzzle piece here. » | i can't breathe.. » | No making lemonade here. »

i got a miniature...

...bamboo prosperity plant from ah don. It's sitting on my headboard right where I sleep. I hope i don't accidentally knock it over tonight or else i might just get the jelly on my head or even worse subject the plant to extreme torture by snoring cos' confirm will die wan. Heh.

I seem to be getting a lot of flora lately, thank god no one has actually given me any fauna yet *looks around suspiciously*. Sorry guys, anyone thinking of getting me a hamster or bunnyor anything else which is small and furry and breathes, please rethink your decision yah.

I still want to gnaw on sugarcane.Somehow.Must.Have.Sugarcane. I am so much more worse than a pregnant woman, kan?


xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!