« Home | Puzzle piece here. » | i can't breathe.. » | No making lemonade here. » | in a few days time.. » | Goodbye unknown phone callers. » | i like.. » | Podcast hosting for free. » | Tribute to my lappy. » | Get more of Paris Hilton. » | I wanna raise the white flag. »

ah ling, ah ling.

If you readers have realized that most of my friends are called by abbreviations of their names (eg: ah ying, ah drew, ah lean) or sometimes not (eg: ah karen, ah don) or not at all (eg: adam, raymond, tetek leong),or even got an entire switch from human to animal (eg: penguin) well, it's just our clique's thingy. Somehow I feel we are bullhitting moregetting more and more random and sweat more easily (eg: =.=" , -_-' , -___-"). Not that that's besides the point. Just wanted to say that I really like hanging out with the bunch of people aforementioned above. This is just a random post, afterall I am ah ling.


xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!