« Home | i got a miniature... » | Joyce, Joyce. *shakes head* » | Use your plastic wisely. » | i remember when.. » | Plastic is good. » | being forced to.. » | Are you prepared for Valentine's Day? » | ah ling, ah ling. » | Puzzle piece here. » | i can't breathe.. »

Be Delicious.

*Advertisement*

I remember there was a time when our clique used to joke that if anyone of us got perfume for a present, it was because the recipient of the gift stank.Heh. Quite frankly, if i were to actually receive as perfume nowadays I'd be over the moon. Especially if the guy got me DKNY's Be Delicious (the Green apple one). It's not just the scent which lingers, but the packaging. Darn nice okay. I would never, and i mean NEVER ever throw the apple at anyone, not even if it were to save my life. So which perfume is your favourite and which one do you hope to get for Feb 14th?

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!