« Home | i think i should be sleeping now rite? » | Beach biking in style. » | Why do I have a feeling that.. » | Hyped up about HP. » | Feng Shui motorcycle. » | I've got to be tough fit. *an advertisement* » | it's been great while it lasts... » | I'm going to be selling my soul writing for PayPer... » | charlie the unicorn! » | Happy Birthday Sharron »

Property in Dubai

*advertisement*

I wish I could own my own island. If it were man-made island like the dubai marina that would be a plus because that would be really cool. If you have no income like me (which means no worrying about income tax), then people like us have to dream on. However, for people who have a million, billion, trillion, gazillion, fifilion dollars and can afford to invest in property in Dubai, where there’s virtually no income tax, then I am so jealous of you.
So if you have a million, billion, trillion, gazillion, fifilion dollars and are not kiamsiap (tight-fisted), then do consider investing your cash in Dubai or build a unique shaped building which will be marveled at by the world.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!