« Home | Beach biking in style. » | Why do I have a feeling that.. » | Hyped up about HP. » | Feng Shui motorcycle. » | I've got to be tough fit. *an advertisement* » | it's been great while it lasts... » | I'm going to be selling my soul writing for PayPer... » | charlie the unicorn! » | Happy Birthday Sharron » | my last day.. »

i think i should be sleeping now rite?

it's 4.38 am and I am trying to work on the stupid assignment for college. Damnit. Why did Taiwan have to get hit by the earthquake? (okay, please stop cursing me and saying that i should be sympathizing with the victims instead of lamenting about the sucky internet connection because I DO keep them in my prayers at all times when i do pray feel sorry for them. Really.

I've been MSN-less for a week or so already. Yes, I cannot log in. No worries, if you haven't seen me around on MSN for a while it's not because i put you in my Invisible list unless your name happens to be ***i**, just that i can't even log in in the first place. If you can't log in then i feel sorry for you too, and since now you know about my plight please feel sorry for me also, can?


Bah earthquake.



- ah ling -

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!