« Home | Hyped up about HP. » | Feng Shui motorcycle. » | I've got to be tough fit. *an advertisement* » | it's been great while it lasts... » | I'm going to be selling my soul writing for PayPer... » | charlie the unicorn! » | Happy Birthday Sharron » | my last day.. » | belated photo post from ah ying's 21st. » | a little belated Christmas greeting. »

Why do I have a feeling that..

..i'm going to have to wear Kevlar bulletproof vests instead of my nice new dress from F21 to the upcoming wedding? =.="""


-------------------------------------

Random conversation with ah Drew:

me : Drew, guess what I got from your apartment?
him : STD?!??
me : *sweating* NO! I got ant bites -lah!
him : damn sad...!!


-___-""""



aih. i still love you all the same, ah Drew. *hwugs*



---------------------------------



Song which should NOT be played at weddings:

Vanessa Hudgens a.k.a. Babe V - Come Back To me

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!